If you are working in an organization and need to send messages or emails every now and now and then, then Microsoft Outlook could be one of the best choices among several others. Along with this, if you are an iPhone user and wish to send emails on the go irrespective of the place where you are, then you can do it easily. Add Outlook 365 iPhone account on your iOS device and you are all set to use the Outlook features wherever you go. Not only, you can use the emailing features of Outlook on your iPhone but use the calendar and contacts feature as well.
The account can be easily set up and accessed right on your iOS device by changing certain settings. But make sure you have an active account on www.office.cm/setup without which bit is impossible to use Outlook on iPhone. In case you just wish to sync the emails, then you may use Exchange and in case you don’t, then adding an Outlook account is the next best option for you.
Steps to add Outlook 365 account to iPhone
Follow the steps given below carefully and enter the Outlook account credentials correctly to avoid any hassle. In case you have forgotten your Outlook password, then reset it before beginning the procedure.
- First of all, you need to open your iPhone to go to the main screen.
- After this, launch the ‘Settings’ app.
- Now, you have to click on the ‘Mail’ option.
- You may also tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- In the next step, click on ‘Add Account’.
- Next, select the ‘Outlook.com’ option from the list of options.
- After this, you need to enter the username and password associated with your Outlook account.
- Now, tap ‘Next’ present in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Here, you can choose from the list of services that you wish to enable or sync with Outlook.
- After doing all the desired changes, tap ‘Save’ present in the upper right corner.
Now you are done with setting up your Outlook account on iPhone but there is a catch. You cannot use the web-specific features if you do so. For using it, you can use the sync option or open your account through a web browser on your mobile device. Now, in the next section, we are going to learn the way to access Outlook 365 iPhone account.
Steps to access utlook.com on your iPhone or iPad
By using the following steps, you can open your Outlook account via the web on your iOS device. This helps you when you do not need to access your account from an iPhone for a longer period. You can use this feature if you are accessing Outlook from someone else’s iPhone or iPad.
- First of all, you need to open your iPhone and launch Safari in it.
- After this, enter the URL Outlook.com in the search bar.
- Now, login to your Outlook account using the correct login credentials.
- Next, you can choose if you wish Safari to remember your password or not.
Now, you are finally done to use the mobile-based web version of Outlook whenever you want.