Microsoft Office has been the one-stop-shop for business and institutional users for many years. This is because it has all the necessary tools and applications that users need to finish their tasks. On the contrary, sometimes it may show up several error messages that are enough to annoy the user. Microsoft Office error 1907 us one such error that you might come across during or after the installation of Office. Therefore, I have listed a few troubleshooting methods using which you can get rid of it in no time.
Fix Error 1907 during installation
This error shows up due to the restrictions imposed by the firewall or antivirus. To turn off the firewall:
- First of all, you need to go to the Control Panel of your device.
- After this, click on the “System and Security” option.
- Further, you need to tap on the “Windows firewall option”.
- In the next step, tap on “turn windows firewall On or Off”.
- For both the networks, i.e., public and private, choose the turn off the option.
Now, you can try to install Office once again via office.com/setup and see if it gets installed or not.
Error 1907 Could not register font- fix now
If you are unable to register fonts and while doing so, you come across error 1907 again and again, then you may follow these steps to begin the SFC scan.
- First of all, you need to login to your device as an admin.
- After this, open the command prompt.
- In it, you need to enter “sfc /scannow” and hit the Enter key.
- As soon as you hit the enter key, the scan will begin automatically.
- Do not close the scan window while it is running.
After this, check if you are able to register fonts or not.
Error 1907 Word 2010 Windows 10- resolved
If you are coming across this error message, then you can uninstall Office and then reinstall it again.
- First of all, open the Control Panel of your device.
- After this, click on the uninstall programs and features option.
- Now, locate the entry of Microsoft Office from the list of installed programs.
- Further, you need to select it and then select ‘Uninstall’.
- Once it completely gets uninstalled, install Office again and see if Microsoft Word works or not.
In case of any hurdles, you might need to contact Microsoft support and get help from an executive.